The RP113 Timber Door Stop Frame Seal is suitable for both windows and single or double doors.
- Read all instructions then mitre cut the RP113 timber component to the required length.
- Cut the rubber gasket to length with a craft knife and at a 45 degree angle at the head corners.
- With the door closed, position at the head of the door first. The door should rest lightly against the RP113 rubber gasket. Pencil mark the fixing location.
- Open the door. Position the timber component of seal along pencil mark at the head of door frame and lightly tack in position. Insert the gasket.
- Shut the door and check the seal to ensure a consistent seal all around. A tight seal is not necessary. The door should just firmly hold a sheet of paper to ensure a perfect seal.
- Nail seal fully home being careful not to damage the timber. With a nail punch and hammer, punch nails to just below timber surface.